Thursday, August 2, 2007

Challenge 6 - Mess

Lots of credits for this challenge. I decided to go with a food mess theme. The challenge said that only one person needs to submit a layout. I just got this idea during nap time and went to it after taking a photo at lunch time of the mess I had to clean up time after time. Some of the embellishments I used are from Deco-pages designers, digitalscrapbookplace designers and some freebies I collected along my way. We had to use one element from different designers. The paper could be a duplicate designer.

We had to put some type of journaling on the layout so I went with a postcard and a little note to my grandmother that reads: Dear Grandma, No matter what I do we always seem to have a mess in our house. If it's not toys, it winds up being a food mess. This time it is pizza (doodle of pizza) plus a drink spill. UG! Toddler Years. Laura

Credits:
Preparing a meal by SonDoras Miles aka Michele (blue patterned paper)
TEArrific Day by Irene Alexeeva (red patterened paper)

1. Pizzaholic by Irene Alexeeva (pizza title)
2. Favorite things by Tina Chambers (in journaling pizza doodle)
3. pizza party by Elizabeth Weaver (pizza)
4. Food stickers by DSP designers 3rd Birthday (pizza sticker)
5. country picnic by Janni Scrap Designs (plate, fork-knife picture frame)
6. Feeding frenzy by Amber Gray (hand print smudge recolored red)
7. sizzlin Summer mega kit by (3 pigs)
8. All Night Diner by Diane Isbell (ketchup bottle)
9. Animal Affair by Jen Hanson (popcorn)
10. August 07 Club Deco - by Deb Ammerman (basket)
11. July 07 Club Deco - Designs by CAZ (postcard)
12. A time to remember by Kim Liddiard (clock)
13. hroselli-dayplanner2 - (postage stamp)
14. BBQ little set 2 by Rose Made Designs (fork, spoon, knife charm)
15. July07cc-dconditt-(brad)

Fonts: SU Harry Paul

1 comment:

Diane said...

That is a LOT of elements! And it made me laugh. That wasn't a requirement but should be. LOL Great page Laura!