Friday, August 10, 2007

Challenge 8 - Girl Talk (Laura)

This was a simple challenge, I'm glad as some of the others have been a little more difficult. The last photo I took of my best friend, Debbie, was at my niece's birthday party back in April. So I just had to find the photo. I just loved the August color challenge at deco-pages so I took it from there.

Journaling reads: Debbie and I have been friends for 31 years. We met in kindergarden. Now that we are both married and have children our main conversation is about our children. Potty training, tantrums, MOPS meetings, activities for the children, etc. Years ago when we had no children we would talk about our husbands. Never any mention of poop. Who would have known we would have been sharing poopy discussions years later.


Credits:
August07CCPostingGift1 by Lorene Hill
August07CCStartKit by Lorene Hill
font: Flores

No comments: