Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Challenge 9 - (Laura's Embarrassing Moment)

Victoria lost her earring so we went to the jewelry store to purchase her a new pair. The jewelry store is located in our supermarket so all the kids were in the shopping cart. It was also senior citizen day. I was leaning over the counter looking at the earrings when an older woman across the counter started to make a strange noise. I looked up and she pointed to her breast area and then pointed to me. My boobs were showing! How embarrassing giving a show to the older men in the store. This will be the last time I wear this shirt with the triplets. They cling and tug on me all day long and apparently one of the buttons opened.

Credits:
Indian Summer by Lauren Bavin
Pleasantly Pink by Lauren Bavin
Fonts: DSP Grandmom\'s hand & Viner Hand ITC

No comments: