Thursday, July 19, 2007

Challenge 2 - Intersection!

Challenge #2 has been assigned. This time each team must collaborate on ONE layout and must use the specified items. Which are: Doodle; Friendship; 2 photos; Red; Flower.

This should be a lot easier for me! Laura can scrap anything!! She's so good! Now, if she would just wake up and check her messages.

Laura.....WAKE UP!! I know you have things to do today (unlike me, she has a real life), so you need to get out of bed and get the day started, girl. Guess I'll just go have another cup of coffee while I wait on my partner.....
Gail

1 comment:

mom2triplets04 said...

Sorry I was really exhausted last night and over slept. Yes, I'm running out with the kids to story time but I'll be back around noon. Then I have MOMS Night out tonight so hopefully I can do something during nap time. Oh, send me some coffee I really need to wake up here. Well, my kids are crying. Just did some thinking and sent you a PM. I'm sure we will come up with something beautiful.