Sunday, July 22, 2007

Challenge #3

Our next challenge is up and it reads:

All ye gathered are challenged to create a fairytale or storybook layout with one of these themes:
Once Upon a Time; Three Wishes; If I were Queen (or Princess or Prince or King) of the World.

And I thought the museum challenge was hard! I'm having a real creative blog right now. Hmmm...what to do? Maybe I can get my daughter's perspective on three wishes or my husband's thoughts on what he would do if he were King. Naw...he's been sick with a terrible cold since Thursday and I am more than ready for him to get better! I DO NOT make a good nurse!

Anyway...I digress! Look at this super cute kit we get for finishing this challenge! Isn't it adorable?! It's from KB and Friends and, according to their forum, it will be for sale in their shop after the race.




Ok, I'm done for now. I'm off to think about how I'm going to interpret this challenge! Have a great week and we'll talk soon!
Gail

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow... that's a hard one! Just remember if you do three wishes, your third wish should be for three more wishes. LOL